Brand Introduction： WattShine have been researching LED grow lights and LED aquarium lights for more than a decade.we are a company integrating scientific research and manufacturing.every carved products are pouring irreplaceable design emotions.and we are committed to being the most professional plant growth researcher and manufacturer on the earth.
– Dimension: 10×7.16×2.56 inches
– Weight: 4 lbs
– One light is ideal for 24x24x24″ tank
– Max Coverage at 20″ Height: 23×20″
– LED Quantity: 28pcs 5W LEDs
– Channel one: Royal Blue(460nm)
– Channel two: Green(520nm), Red(630 and 660nm), Warm White(2700K), Cool White(10000K)
– LED Brand: Bridgelux/Epiled
– Lifespan: 100,000 hours
– Secondary LED Focusing Lens 90°
– Cooling system: quiet fans
– Input Voltage: AC100-240V
– Frequency: 50-60Hz
– Two modes 6 Bands one after the other controlled
– Low audible noise level
– Full Spectrum that mimic natural light to help corals/fish achieve the most efficient balance
– 90 degree lens thereby to penetrate the depth of water
– Easy Adjustable Hanging Kit
1pcs WATTSHINE 140W LED Aquarium Light
1pcs power cord(US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)
1pcs hanging hook
1pcs Instruction Manual Attention
– Apex does not currently fortify this product.
– Can not program sunrise, sunset, and moonlight.
– Can not be daisy chained.
– Does not have a shimmering/ storm effects mode setting.
– One operation can not set up two lights. You would need to setup each unit one after the other.
The 140W LED Aquarium light used to be designed and made by WATTSHINE. The lights have perfect Color Ratio, providing aquatic plants the spectrum they need.
Fully Dimmable, you’ll freely adjust the light intensity from 0% to 100%. Two dimmers, flexible in the usage of.
High Quality: 5W led & led protector, higher LUX value and strong light penetration. heat sink temperature senser give protection to the light.
Used for soft and hard Coral growth and Fish aquarium tanks.Can adjust up to 24″x24″x24″ fish coral tank.
Recommend Usage: One light for a 55 gallon reef tank, and you’ll adjust hanging kits for protected mounting of the unit, makes sure the unit is properly positioned over your aquarium.